To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Linden, NJ 07036
- Erin Turtle
- Phone: 732-574-3600
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Turtle & Hughes • Linden, NJ
Posted 2 months ago
Turtle & Hughes is an electrical and industrial distribution company with locations across the country. Our primary business is supplying and servicing utilities, electrical contractors, construction managers, and end-users. We strive to provide the industry’s most comprehensive range of services and solutions. This is how we have earned our ranking among the nation’s largest independent electrical and industrial distributors.
When joining Turtle & Hughes, you are part of a team that is dedicated to best practices by adding value to customers across all components of the supply chain, from turnkey engineering and design to operational and logistical support.
The Executive Assistant will work directly with C-level executives, mostly the Co-CEO's, and will be responsible for performing a number of administrative duties, such as scheduling appointments and travel, research and data analysis, filing, analyzing documents, preparing meeting handouts and spreadsheets, preparing letters and memoranda. In addition, you will also be responsible for taking executive team and board meeting minutes.
• Coordinate exec. communications, including taking calls, responding to emails and interfacing with customers and vendors
• Prepare internal and external documents for staff and industry partners
• Schedule meetings and appointments and manage travel itineraries
• Maintain an organized filing system of paper and electronic documents
• Manage project timelines and reporting for executives
• Uphold a strict level of confidentiality
• Develop and sustain a level of professionalism among staff, customers and vendors
Education, Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience as a senior assistant in a corporate environment with a national presence.
- A High School Diploma is required; a college/university degree is preferred.
- 5% - 10% travel is required within the tri-state area – New Jersey, New York and Connecticut.
- Performance expectations include ability to handle many calendars, work in a fast-paced environment, strong written and oral communication skills , attention to detail and the ability to work independently as well as part of a team to assure that the needs of the business are always being met.
- Excellent verbal communication and telephone skills required. Must be articulate and personable.
- Ability to be proactive and get ahead of the various calendar events
- Advanced Word Processing, Excel and PowerPoint skills necessary
We conduct Drug Testing and a Background Check as conditions of employment.
We offer a competitive benefits package that includes an ESOP, a 401(k) plan, health insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, life insurance, paid holidays, vacation and a host of additional employee negotiated discounts.
Turtle and Hughes is an equal opportunity employer with a commitment to diversity in the workforce.