Description Job Schedule:
Part Time Standard Hours:
8 Job Shift:
Shift 1 Shift Details:
7a-3:30p shift every other weekend
Work where every moment matters.
Every day, over 30,000 Hartford HealthCare colleagues come to work with one thing in common: Pride in what we do, knowing every moment matters here. We invite you to become part of Connecticut’s most comprehensive healthcare network.
The Orchards at Southington represents Hartford Healthcare’s commitment to providing a full continuum of care to meet the needs of seniors and their families in the area, in this Senior Living community.
Provides service and care to each resident in a timely efficient manner. Maintains expectations of resident and family with satisfactory results and implements high quality services in a positive customer service focused manner. Reports to the manager/director.
- Must be a licensed Certified Nurse Aide and registered in accordance with laws of this state.
- Must be able to read, write, speak, and understand the English language.
- Must possess the ability to make independent decisions when circumstances warrant such action.
- Must possess the ability to deal tactfully with personnel, residents, family members, visitors, government agencies/personnel, and the general public.
- Must be a minimum of sixteen (16) years of age.
- Must possess the ability and willingness to work harmoniously with professional and non-professional personnel.
- Must have patience, tact, a cheerful disposition and enthusiasm, as well as the willingness to handle difficult residents.
- Must be able to perform CPR.
Every day, almost 20,000 Hartford HealthCare employees come to work with one thing in common: Pride in what we do, knowing every moment matters here. We invite you to become part of Connecticut’s most comprehensive healthcare network.
We take great care of careers.
Hardworking And Dedicated
Certified Nursing Assistant