To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
1535 East Business Highway 151
Platteville, WI 53818
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
*$12-$15/hr* Automotive Service Technician
Blain's Farm and Fleet • Platteville, WI
Posted 24 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Founded in 1955, Blain's Farm and Fleet is a specialty retailer with privately-held stores in the Midwest. Our philosophy is simple: offer the hardest working people in America an honest value and the best customer service. We do this by carrying the best brands at the lowest price possible, and hiring and training talented, hardworking people. As a member of the Blain’s Farm & Fleet family, you will benefit from a stable work environment, family-owned company that is closed on major holidays and offers a comprehensive, competitive benefits plan.
As a Service Center Automotive Technician, you’ll perform a wide range of services and duties in our Automotive Service Center.
This can include, but is not limited to:
- Excellent customer service
- Repairing and installing tires
- Balancing tires
- Performing oil changes
- Replacing batteries, head lamps, and other basic automotive parts
- Other duties assigned with progressive on the job training
- Must possess a valid driver’s license
- Must have great communication skills
- Ability to work nights when needed and at least every other weekend
- Ability to pass pre-employment drug screening and background checks
- Ability to read and speak English
- Ability to effectively communicate with customers and coworkers
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Prior auto repair experience is preferred
- Prior retail experience preferred
- *Michigan Stores Only* ASE A4 and A6 Certifications required for Tech Level II and ASE A3, A4, A5 and A6 Certifications required for Tech Level III OR equivalent Michigan certifications.
- Paid Holidays and Paid Vacations*
- Profit sharing*
- Parental leave*
- Flexible work schedule
- Associate discount program
- Exciting and engaging work environment
- Short and long term disability and life insurance