Express Employment Professionals, the nation’s largest franchised staffing agency, is expanding our Saratoga office! Our fast-growing, locally owned office is looking for an energetic Front Office Coordinator to join our team. Express helps good people succeed by finding good jobs, and helps good businesses succeed by finding good employees. If you enjoy working with highly motivated colleagues in a fast-paced environment, this might be the position for you.
Benefits of working with us:
- We are family friendly
- We offer competitive pay
- We have a medical benefits contribution
- Simple IRA with a company match
- Paid holidays
- Paid time off
- The ability to grow and advance
- Multiple free lunches
- Holiday parties
- We are a drama free workplace, but we have fun
- The chance to help change the world for one person at a time
- Positions are open due to growth
- Training - hands on and online from Express University
Does the following describe you?
You are attentive, responsive, and can take control of situations. You are social, professional, and helping your community is important to you.
A comfortable, fast-paced office is your ideal office environment. You expect professional results and desire to solve problems.
Do you have the following attributes and experience?
- Responsible for the waiting area, helping guests, taking applications, and listing available jobs on online job boards
- Customer service or front office experience
- Understanding of common business practices and procedures
- Handle multiple phone lines while multi-tasking
Qualifications & Requirement:
- Typing with a minimum of 40 words per minute
- Handle 6 phone lines
- Microsoft Outlook
- Microsoft Excel
- Attention to detail
- Great customer service
- Reliable transportation
- High school diploma or equivalent
Express culture & environment:
We help people in our community find work every day. Since Express Employment Professionals is in the business of helping good people find good jobs, we’ll provide advancement opportunities by teaching the right person about the interviewing and placement process with our paid training program. If you are looking for a professional environment that offers room for growth, additional training, and access to the best resources available, you should work for Express.
We want to make a difference locally and across North America. With more than 800 locations across the U.S., Canada, and South Africa, we are on a mission to put a million people to work annually
This is a GREAT opportunity for the right person to get their foot in the door with us!
DON’T WAIT! Only 1 position available!
To schedule your confidential interview send your resume ASAP to: [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Front Office Coordinator. You can also click APPLY now & call us for more details
Don''t Hesitate! Start on your new career path today with Express Employment Professionals
Complex Problem Solving
Attention To Detail