The General Superintendent will have a primary responsibility for all field operations for assigned projects.
- Provide accurate daily reports.
- Material and equipment ordering.
- Communicate and enforce Safety and Health Management Program.
- Attend and participate in project meetings, including subcontractor meetings including pre-construction and project close-outs.
- Conduct quality inspections.
- Maintain good relationships with internal and external clients, including representatives of Owners and Architects/Engineers.
- Acting Safety Officer and making Safety a part of the company culture.
- 15+ years experience as a Superintendent in Commercial Construction.
- Motivated self-starter.
- Construction experience in building all types of commercial construction buildings from the ground up. (experience with building healthcare facilities and prisons is preferred)
- Strong management and leadership skills.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 29 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.