- Direct and oversee program operations, including budget management, developing marketing and strategic plans and independent decision making for program requiring clinical expertise.
- Develop, plan and implement program goals, objectives, personnel, resources and equipment.
- Provide direction and oversight to staff members.
- Serve as a member of the facility leadership team.
- Provide clinical consultation, oversight of case planning and care coordination.
- Responsible for a limited caseload as needed.
- Ensure that services are focused on the patients presenting treatment needs and request for service.
- Direct crisis intervention efforts and intervene as required.
- Provide staff management to include hiring, development, training, performance management and communication to ensure effective and efficient department operation.
- Review caseloads regularly to ensure appropriate utilization of services.
- Provide onsite coverage for other programs when needed, develop and execute new programs according to market needs and may provide training, case consultation and on call coverage during and after program hours as needed.
- Develop and implement operating policies and procedures for the facility.
- Ensure procedures and workflow are consistent with organizational objectives, treatment protocols, regulations and standards of care.
- Ensure operations conform to established environmental, safety and infection control requirements.
- Provide staff management to including hiring, development, training, performance management and communication to ensure effective and efficient department operation.
- Demonstrate a positive, empathetic and professional attitude towards customers always. When patient needs are not met, acknowledge and work to resolve complaints. Recognize that patient safety is a top priority.
- Perform other functions and tasks as assigned.
- Master's degree in Behavioral or Mental Health or closely related field required.
- Four or more years’ experience working with the population of the facility required.
- Two or more years of previous supervisory experience required.
- Licensed counselor/social worker/psychologist preferred or as required by the state and for the area of clinical expertise.
- Valid driver's license, if required by the facility.
- CPR and de-escalation/restraint certification required (training available upon hire and offered by facility).
- First aid may be required based on state or facility.
ADDITIONAL REGULATORY REQUIREMENTS:
Click here to enter text.
While this job description is intended to be an accurate reflection of the requirements of the job, management reserves the right to add or remove duties from particular jobs when circumstances
(e.g. emergencies, changes in workload, rush jobs or technological developments) dictate.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
- Cost Accounting
- Staff Management
- Mental Health