To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Windsor, CT 06095
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
HSE fleet Program Coordinator
Permasteelisa North America • Windsor, CT
Posted 2 months ago
Responsible for planning, organizing, coordinating, maintenance and service for all PNA vehicles.
- Responsible for managing al PNA fleet vehicles
including leases, rentals and owned vehicles.
- Administers fleet Preventative Maintenance Program
- Responsible for all incident reporting and claim investigation.
- Coordinates incident/injury reporting immediately with Risk and Loss Prevention Specialist.
- Ensures proper documentation and training for International new hires.
- Ensure all safety policy and procedures are maintained and followed.
- Assists Risk and Loss Prevention Specialist with claims management.
At Permasteelisa North America we are united by our shared values, which drive the way we conduct our business and ourselves: work with respect, deliver on commitment, embrace quality, inspire passion, and pursue growth. In a leadership role, you must incorporate values into performance objectives, model values, and provide daily coaching and mentoring of our values.
PNA is committed to workplace diversity and is an AA/EEO. The company participates in E-Verify.