Do you have compassion and a passion to help others? Transforming healthcare and millions of lives as a result starts with the values you embrace and the passion you bring to achieve your life’s best work.(sm)
This role provides a wide variety of executive-level administrative support to members of the Senior Leadership Team. Serves as the administrative liaison for all internal and external inquiries related to the assigned executive and/or Administrative department. Works well in a team environment with some shared responsibilities assigned.
- Performs general clerical duties to include but not limited to: photocopying, faxing, mail distribution and filing
- Possess strong verbal and written communication skills
- Creates and modifies various documents using Microsoft Office
- Maintains Outlook calendar(s) in current and accurate status
- Coordinates meetings and conference calls as needed or anticipated
- Coordinates travel arrangements as needed
- Answer phones promptly and uses good judgment to prioritize the distribution of messages in a timely manner
- Prepares meeting materials and assists with the development of PowerPoint presentations
- Responsible for keeping inventory of all office supplies and placing orders for replenishment as needed
- Records minutes at various meetings and archives them accordingly
- Performs all other related duties as assigned
You'll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- Administrative support experience
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications
- Some college coursework or business vocational school education
- Previous experience in a healthcare environment
- Solid attention to detail and excellent organizational skills
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced and deadline driven environment
- Maintain professionalism and a positive service attitude at all times
Careers with WellMed. Our focus is simple. We're innovators in preventative health care, striving to change the face of health care for seniors., WellMed is a network of doctors, specialists and other medical professionals that specialize in providing care for 550,000+ older adults with over 16,000 doctors’ offices in Texas and Florida through primary and multi-specialty clinics, and contracted medical management services. We've joined Optum, part of the UnitedHealth Group family of companies, and our mission is to help the sick become well and to help patients understand and control their health in a lifelong effort at wellness. Our providers and staff are selected for their dedication and focus on preventative, proactive care. For you, that means one incredible team and a singular opportunity to do your life's best work.(sm)
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Job Keywords: Executive Assistant, Harlingen, TX, Texas