We are looking to add to our Champions of Care team at Meadowbrook.
This position helps the Activity Department in the accountability of coordinating and implementing the activity program for all residents on a daily basis to meet their individual needs and interests.
In this role, the Activities Aide will:
- Assist, lead and participate in activities as assigned in the residential facility, assisted living facility and health facility. Push resident wheelchairs when needed.
- Maintain contact with room-bound patients in the Health Facility to provide for their special needs.
- Maintain and circulate the library cart and recorded tapes in the health Facility when assigned.
- Maintain daily charting of participation of residents.
- Attend and participate in departmental staff meetings and in-service training sessions.
- Develop and produce materials and bulletin boards appropriate for promoting activities in all levels of care as assigned.
- Organize, clean and maintain activity supplies and storage areas as needed.
We have full time and part time positions open and available.
For full time employees, we offer a generous benefits package that includes:
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Employer paid life insurance
- Employer paid group term life and disability
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick and Personal) & six paid holidays
- 403(b) with employer match
- Various voluntary benefits:
- Life, AD&D
- Tuition assistance
- Long and Short Term Disability
The ideal candidate will have:
- Artistic ability and creative talent
- High School education, required.
- Ability to read and write English in order to maintain proper records.
- Must be able to communicate effectively in English with residents and staff, required.