Position is responsible for the overall plant administrative functions covering a combination of some or all of the following: office management, human resources, scheduling, time-keeping and/or billing; may serve as support to plant office staff.
- manage kanban program daily(Conduct counts on packaging equipment daily)
• pails, drums, corrugated, filters
- assist in cycle counts and follow up with operators
- conduct SAP transactions supply chain
• material write offs from process order
• inventory pulls from R&D and Apps lab for testing
• material write one from dust and wash
- daily count of dust drums and wash totes
- inventory office & plant supplies and order
- mail distribution for the facility
-High School Diploma, GED or Equivalent required
-at least 1 year of Administrative and office management experience required
Nesco Resource and affiliates (Lehigh G.I.T Inc, and Callos Resource, LLC) is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristics with respect to employment opportunities.
Supply Chain Management
Packaging And Labeling