Provides corporate program assistance and supports the coordination, tracking, training and auditing of the employment law and company compliance program, including policy and procedure work, employee investigations, conflict of interest monitoring, regulatory audits, anti-corruption platform and EEO program. This position is typically held by an employee with an understanding of regulatory agency compliance, systems reporting and has the skills to advise and support a variety of departments.
- Assists with administration of EEO and anti-corruption compliance program providing day-to-day operations, functions and support, including reporting requirements and analysis.
- Facilitates workplace investigations and supports Human Resource and Legal with process, data collection and documentation for accurate tracking and monitoring of all inquiries and investigations.
- Develops, delivers, tracks and supports compliance education and training as needed on compliance policies, procedures and process standards as well as rules and regulations of regulatory agencies.
- Assists with federal and state required audits (DOT, DOL, OFCCP, etc.) to ensure an accurate, complete and timely submission.
- Manages and submits compliance filings (FHWA 1391, EEO-1, VETS 4212, etc.) to ensure an accurate, complete and timely submission.
- Investigates, tracks and responds to all Conflict of Interest reviews.
- Reviews and approves all sponsorships, donations, and scholarships for company.
- Recommends process changes based on audit and monitoring findings or changes to corporate policy.
- Provides assistance with periodic internal communications including topical emails, newsletters, videos or events discussing compliance department and company metrics/goal tracking, significant industry reliability trends, cases or current events.
- Participates in the development and implementation of technologies to automate and streamline compliance monitoring and reporting processes.
- Perform additional assignments per management’s direction.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Human Resources, or a related field is required.
- 3+ years’ direct experience in compliance at related industry is preferred.
- Experience working with EEO and anti-corruption programs preferred.
- Experience with drafting, monitoring, and enforcing compliance policies preferred.
- Experience designing or deploying compliance trainings preferred.
- Strong execution of cross-functional, project-based work is preferred.
- Demonstrated knowledge in interpreting and applying laws, rules and policies.
- Demonstrated ability to successfully prepare and present analytical and investigative findings, conclusions and trending information.
- Detail-oriented and excellent multi-tasking skills.
- Developed presentation and influence skills.
- Proven ability to maintain the highest level of confidentiality.
Some of the benefits you may be eligible for as an employee are:
- Comprehensive compensation package
- Industry leading 401(k)/RRSP
- Medical/Extended Health Care, Dental, Vison and/or Provincial Medical
- Employee Assistance Program
We are an EEO/AA/ADA/Veterans employer.