To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Scottsdale, AZ 85250
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Senior .NET Mobile Application Developer
Kforce Technology • Scottsdale, AZ
Posted 1 month ago
RESPONSIBILITIES:Kforce's client in the Scottsdale, Arizona (AZ) area is looking for a Senior .NET Mobile Application Developer that has mobile experience (iOS and/or Android). You will have a leading role in the development of our .NET, iOS and Android applications, implementing amazing user interfaces, maintaining best engineering practices, and overseeing the entire development cycle. Summary: The position participates in the full software life cycle and will interface with department managers, solution architects, Customer Support, and QA native mobile application development experience and a willingness to dig into the full stack and help solve backend challenges is a plus.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent industry experience
- 3-5+ years of experience in software programming
- 3-5+ years working experience with IOS and/or Android native development environments (deep Objective-C and/or Java experience required)
- 3-5+ years of solid work experience developing and shipping visually appealing mobile applications for iOS and Android devices (point us to your apps on Google Play/App Store)
- Shipped and supported mobile applications in the Google Play Store and/or Apple App Store
- Experience with Core Location and/or Play Services Location are plusses
- Deep understanding of the iOS and/or Android lifecycles
- Strong familiarity with Apple Human Interface Guidelines and/or Android Material Design Guidelines
- Working knowledge of Swift 3 or Objective-C and/or Xamarin, REST, XML, and JSON, iOS SDK frameworks, Android
- Unit-testing code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- ASP.NET Web Forms is highly desired
- Database SQL Performance Tuning (indexes)
- Basic SQL Server Database Administration (backup, restore) is a plus
- Deep understanding of design patterns and separation of concerns
- Solid understanding and experience working with RESTful API with JSON (WebAPI) is preferred
- Solid understanding and experience working with of C# and .NET is preferred
- Experience with source control tools, preferably GIT and/or SVN is preferred
- Ideal candidates for this role will have strong native mobile application development experience and are well versed in Swift, Android, Objective-C, and Apple & Google's core libraries