Junior Business Analyst
We are seeking a Business Analyst to become an integral part of our team! You will be part of the team streamlining the process flow.
- Work as a technical team member helping business, process improvement opportunities, providing analysis, guidance and troubleshooting to support solving reporting and analytical problems
- Help in process documentation and standard operating procedures
- Provide UAT support for system releases
- Troubleshoot problems pertaining to systems and reporting database environment
- Conduct end user training
- Project management experience is a plus
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work well under pressure and multitask
- Outstanding analytic skills
- Advanced verbal and written communication skills and the ability to present effectively to small and large groups.
- 2+ years of business analysis
- 4+ years of SQL
- 4+ years pf excel
- 2+ years of JIRA
Troubleshooting (Problem Solving)
Standard Operating Procedure
Based on Job Title, Location and Skills
See the next step in your career
Apply to this job.
Think you're the perfect candidate?
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Report this job
Report this Job
Once a job has been reported, we will investigate it further. If you require a response, submit your question or concern to our
Trust and Site Security Team
Job ID: BHJOB25129_400980
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.
HireStrategy is a full-service professional staffing firm providing contract, direct hire and executive search solutions for employers in the Washington DC area. Our diverse client base represents a wide range of industries, including technology and media, financial services, professional services, energy & green technology, federal services, education and non-profit organizations.
View the full profile
Our recruiters specialize in providing candidates with personalized career management advice and placement services in the Technology, Finance Accounting, Sales & Marketing, Recruiting & HR and Administrative fields. HireStrategy has been ranked the No. 1 staffing firm in the Washington DC area, honored by Inc. magazine as one of the 500 fastest-growing firms in the country and named a “Future 50″ firm by Washington SmartCEO magazine. We’ve also been recognized as a “Great Place to Work” by the Washington Business Journal, as well as a “Best Place to Work” by Washingtonian magazine.
Our executives are recognized thought leaders in their fields, regularly contributing their insights on economic, employment and workplace issues to the Washington Post, USA Today, the Washington Business Journal, the Wall Street Journal and major broadcast and cable television networks, including NBC, CNN and PBS.