Home Instead Senior Care is looking for caring and compassionate CAREGivers to become a part of our team and join our mission of enhancing the lives of aging adults throughout our community. Home Instead Senior Care provides a variety of non-medical services that allow seniors to remain in their home and meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care and compassion.Clients in your local area have shifts around the clock, so we offer flexible scheduling to meet your availability needs! We have daylight, evening, weekend and overnight shifts available with no minimum hours worked requirements!
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Companionship and conversation
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Assistance with grooming and bathing
- Assistance with toileting and incontinence issues
- Transportation and errands
- Alzheimer’s Care
*No previous experience necessary - skills training provided by Home Instead Senior Care*Apply now by clicking the apply button or visiting our website at
Or you can call our Export office at [ Phone number blocked ] - URL blocked - click to apply
to speak directly with a member of our helpful team!
Requirements to be a CAREGiver:
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner
- Complete a criminal background check, DMV check and drug screen
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Have access to reliable transportation
We have a variety of shifts available with competitive pay and benefits. Find out more about this fulfilling career opportunity at homeinstead.com/CAREGiver
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.