Home Instead Senior Care in Export, PA is looking for compassionate people to become a part of our CAREGiver team. You will have the opportunity to do rewarding work helping clients in your community with full time hours and premium pay!This 'Premium' CAREGiver position offers 30-40 hours per week at a pay rate of $12 per hour!
Some requirements for this position include:
- Availability at least five days per week in at least three of our shift 'blocks'
- A valid driver's license and reliable transportation
- CAREGivers must be willing to work with any client, regardless of shift length, area or client needs
To learn more about this position, complete our application and call our office at [ Phone number blocked ] - URL blocked - click to apply
to speak to the Manager of Recruitment. We are in the office Monday-Thursday 9 a.m. - 5p.m. and Friday 9 a.m. - 4 p.m.Apply now by visiting our website at
homeinstead.com/westmorelandpa and clicking the 'Careers' link
at the top of the page.
Or you can call our office at [ Phone number blocked ] - URL blocked - click to apply
to speak directly with a member of our helpful team!
CAREGiver duties include, but are not limited to:
- Companionship and conversation
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Assistance with grooming, bathing, toileting and incontinence issues
- Transportation and errands
- Alzheimer’s Care
*No previous experience necessary - skills training provided by Home Instead Senior Care*
Requirements to be a CAREGiver:
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner
- Complete a criminal background check, DMV check and drug screen
- Be at least 18 years of age
We offer competitive pay and benefits. Find out more about this fulfilling career opportunity at homeinstead.com/CAREGiver.
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.