To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Vacaville, CA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Manufacturing Bioprocess Technician
Apex Life Sciences • Vacaville, CA
Posted 10 days ago
Apex Life Sciences is looking for an individual who can work as a Manufacturing Bioprocess Technician for one of our clients who is a large biotech company who has a facility sitting in Vacaville, California.
Details are below.
- Support the Manufacturing department by working effectively to meet department goals, objectives and tasks to achieve desired results
- Responsible for completing assigned tasks which include cleaning, sterilizing, and prepping parts used in the manufacturing environment
- Provides timely and accurate verbal and written communications of processing updates, discrepant events, and scheduling delays
- Work with senior technicians and leads to prioritize tasks and assignments and make recommendations to maximize efficiency and productivity based on shift needs
- May also include stocking, inventory and environmental monitoring
- Must possess solid problem solving, interpersonal communication, and team-based skills
- Demonstrated experience and knowledge of working in a GMP environment compliantly and safely
- Working with pressurized systems, high temperatures, acidic & basic solutions
- follow Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
- making manual connections
- Chromatography/TFF/UFDF processing
- Preparing buffer/media solutions
- Chromatography column packing
- Bachelor's Degree in Life Sciences or Engineering
- Equivalent education with a minimum of 2 years of work experience will be considered as well
- 10 hour shift
- Must be able to work weekends and off shift
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178.