IT Senior Enterprise Architect - Middleware
The Enterprise Architect contributes to enterprise architecture by ensuring that common architecture decisions are implemented consistently across business and IT in order to support the business and IT strategy. They will also research, analyze, design, propose, and deliver IT architecture solutions that are optimal for the business and IT strategies in one or more domains. The Enterprise Architect provides integrated systems analysis and recommends appropriate hardware, software, and communication links required to support IT goals and strategy. The Enterprise Architect is responsible for analyzing and incorporating where appropriate industry trends, and being familiar with enterprise standards and methodology. The role will also have familiarity with the enterprise infrastructure and applications, and will specialize in a particular domain.What You'll Be Doing:
What We're Looking For:
- Lead contribution to the definition of conceptual and logical architecture specifications (e.g., data architecture, application architecture, technical architecture) for the enterprise.
- Lead contribution to the definition of architecture standards that are aligned with business goals, IT strategy and enterprise architecture visions.
- Lead enterprise architectural efforts, utilizing cross-functional knowledge (strategy, change management and business process management).
- Work with multi-disciplinary and international teams to analyze, design and implement middle-ware architectures
- Advise senior management on technology issues which may have enterprise impact
- Manage the design and development and continuous improvement of the company identity solutions
- Lead effort to ensure that enterprise architecture standards, policies, and procedures are enacted uniformly across application development projects and programs.
- Contribute to the definition of conceptual and logical architecture specifications (e.g., data architecture, application architecture, technical architecture) for the enterprise.
- Interact with business strategists and comprehend design impact to systems and develop measurable business cases that support the Architecture.
- Serve as an architecture conduit for external requests and queries, and provide education on enterprise architecture directions and goals.
- Manage organizational impacts of architecture.
- Work with other architects on enterprise architectural efforts, utilizing cross-functional knowledge (strategy, change management and business process management).
- Analyze IT industry and market trends and determine potential impact upon enterprise as well as, identify and analyze enterprise business drivers to derive enterprise business, information, technical, and solution architecture requirements.
- Implement overall architecture approach for all layers of a solution.
- Ensure that enterprise architecture standards, policies, and procedures are enacted uniformly across application development projects and programs.
What We Offer at Arrow
- Middleware Administration experience, required.
- Expert in handling and administering Middleware technologies like SOA, Weblogic & WebMethods
- Working knowledge of Identity and Access Management tools like OAM, OID & MIM
- Knowledge or experience in tools like Hyperion, OAS/OBIEE and WebCenter
- Solid knowledge of Oracle Golden Gate and data integration technologies
- Experience/knowledge of Oracle Enterprise application products like Demantra & Hyperion
- Familiar with cloud technologies - Microsoft Azure preferred
- Good coding skills - Java and PL/SQL
- Typically requires a minimum of 10 years of related experience with a 4-year degree; or 6 years and an advanced degree; or equivalent experience.
At Arrow, we are driving innovation and choice by offering employees a variety of benefits designed to keep you and your family physically and financially healthy.Not only do we offer a competitive salary and work-life balance, we offer benefits to match your needs:
Annual Hiring Range/Hourly Rate:
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- 401k, With Matching Contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Health Savings Account (HSA)/Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) Options
- Growth Opportunities
- Short-Term/Long-Term Disability Insurance
- And more!
$108,100.00 - $193,600.00
Actual compensation offer to candidate may vary from posted hiring range based upon geographic location, work experience, education, and/or skill level. The pay ratio between base pay and target incentive (if applicable) will be finalized at offer.
US-CO-Denver, Colorado (Panorama Arrow Building)
Remote work employees may be required to be present at the closest designated Arrow office for work-related purposes, at the Company's request and sole discretion.
Information TechnologyEEO Statement:
Arrow is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. (Arrow EEO/AAP policy)
Arrow COVID-19 Vaccination Policy:
Arrow requires all new employees in the United States to provide proof of full COVID-19 vaccination prior to beginning work, except where prohibited by law.
- Business Process Improvement
- Business Process Management
- Change Management
- Cloud Technologies