Different perspectives make us better. We're committed to creating an equal opportunity and fair treatment environment, where learning and growing together is just part of our every day. An environment where you can be your authentic self.
The disruptor in defining the sports and entertainment hospitality experience, Levy is recognized as the market leader and most critically acclaimed hospitality company in its industry. Twice named one of the 10 most innovative companies in sports by Fast Company magazine and one of the top three Best Employers for Diversity in America by Forbes, Levy's diverse portfolio includes award-winning restaurants; iconic sports and entertainment venues, zoos and cultural institutions, theaters, and convention centers; as well as the Super Bowl, Grammy Awards, US Open Tennis Tournament, Kentucky Derby, and NHL, MLB, NBA, NFL, and MLS All-Star Games.
As a Director of Purchasing, you will be responsible for purchasing, warehousing and inventory management activities at a specific unit/location. This includes implementing best practices, driving supply chain process improvements, and employing location purchasing teams.
* Maintains "show quality" of all areas at all times
* Understands all menus, product offerings, packaging and pricing
* Establishes rapport with team members, management and partners
* Employs good safety and sanitation practices
* Practices proper product control and handling of all inventory and equipment
* Achieves daily sales and assigned cost goals
* Achieves assigned budget goals
* Contributes to required daily reporting
* Contributes to the completion of required department reports and assists in compiling information at month-end closing
* Ensures team members adhere to Levy Company guidelines as stated in the team member training manual and employee handbook
* Ensures that all security, safety and sanitation standards are achieved
* Ensures all products are properly stored, rotated and dated in accordance with the Levy guidelines
* Monitors inventory procedures for accountability
* Uses all performance management tools to provide guidance and feedback to team
* Promotes a cooperative work climate, maximizing productivity and morale
* Interviews, hires, trains and develops team members according to Levy guidelines
* Displays a positive attitude towards team members
* Other responsibilities, as needed
* Experience in Supply Chain or Purchasing
* Degree in Business, Supply Chain Management, Hospitality or similar is preferred
* High level of computer literacy
* Excellent interpersonal and stakeholder management skills
* Curiosity for new technology and industry trends
Curious about Life at Levy? Check it out: Levy Culture
Positions at this location may require a COVID-19 vaccination. Where permitted by law, applicants who are offered a position for this account may be asked about their vaccination status, which must meet minimum business requirements. All religious, medical, or other legally recognized exemptions regarding vaccination status will be considered.
Levy is a member of Compass Group USA. Compass Group/Levy is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass/Levy, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity.
* Los Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance)
At Levy, team = family. And we'll always take care of family, learn more about Levy benefits offered.
* Life Insurance/ AD
* Disability Insurance
* Retirement Plan
* Flexible Time Off Plan
* Holiday Time Off (varies by site/state)
* Associate Shopping Program
* Health and Wellness Programs
* Discount Marketplace
* Identity Theft Protection
* Pet Insurance
* Commuter Benefits
* Employee Assistance Program
* Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
Req ID: 1142318
Nearest Major Market: Honolulu
Nearest Secondary Market: Hawaii
Job Segment: Purchasing, Finance
- Computer Literacy
- Packaging And Processing Duties
- Performance Management
- Positive Attitude