You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Hagen Tank Wash
Food Grade Tank Wash Manager / Janesville, WI
- 3+ years of food grade facility experience3+ years of staff supervision experienceCustomer service orientedProficient in MS Office SuiteFamiliar with DOT, OSHA, and food safety regulationsValid driver's licenseStrong interpersonal skillsExcellent written and verbal communicationPositive, proactive, and a motivated attitude
Education: Associates Degree
Our vision: Moving Food Forward.
Our values: Family matters. Serve others, be honest, and do the right thing. Have fun and be sustainably profitable.
Our purpose: Leading innovation for our industry. We are stewards of our smart food supply chain, powered by strong relationships, passion, and the human factor. We are the change agents for our industry.
Our customers are great and the work we do is even better!
Hagen Tank Wash is looking for a Tank Wash Manager who will be responsible for all aspects of the facility including safety, compliance, management, maintenance, and customer service. This position will report to the general manager.
Job Responsibilities Include:
- Manage staff which includes scheduling, hiring, training, coaching, problem resolution, and performance evaluation.
- Ensure personnel abide by the rules and regulations related to safety and environmental matters.
- Manage, utilize, and maintain equipment.
- Ensure employees are following safety protocol and proper maintenance procedures.
- Recommend any changes in company policy to the general manager.
- Identify areas of the cleaning rack that can be expanded to increase utilization of the facility.
- Ensuring the facility and our processes are always ready for food grade audits.
Schedule: 730a - 4p M-F
Hagen Tank Wash is a Kosher Food Grade Wash Facility in Janesville, WI.
We trace our lineage to Lowell C. Hagen Trucking! Hagen Johnson Trucking is a food grade tanker carrier based in Janesville, WI that transports products such as vinegar, mustard, soy sauce, soy milk, oat milk, beer, sugar brew, cocoa butter and wide variety of food grade oils to all lower 48 states. You call, We Haul!
Our history of shared successes makes us the leading solution partner for all material handling requirements. If it’s liquid food-grade materials, we have done it. Having strong relationships and expertise allows us to solve challenges that get in the way of progress. Tell us about your situation, and know food safety is our number one priority. We will provide visibility through solutions that allow you to make the best financial decisions for your company.
We are a group of family-owned companies with over 40 years of experience operating: a trucking company, a tank wash, a logistics company, and a food-grade plant. You can trust us. Our strength is the liquid food supply chain and the incredible list of ingredients delivering daily.
Posted: 6 days
[ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Food Grade Tank Wash Manager
- Education Assistance
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Sick Days
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
- Health Savings Accounts (HSAs)
- Life Insurance
- Long-term Disability
- Short-term Disability
- Customer Service
- Food Safety
- Microsoft Office
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: 564967391
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.