To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Arlington, VA
- Josh Biacan
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Configuration Management SME
ECS Federal, LLC • Arlington, VA
Posted 11 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
ECS is seeking a Configuration Management SME to work in our Arlington, VA office.
- Support the following Configuration Management (CM) Activities:
- Support the development and maintenance of the Government's CM policy, plan, charters, processes and procedures.
- Review CM plans for compliance with Software Engineering Institute/Capability Maturity Model.
- Assist in monitoring configuration control and configuration status for conformance with the Military Handbook-Configuration Management Guidance.
- Provide configuration accounting in support of change management activities and facilitate/participate in applicable IPTs and Control Boards.
- Review status and effectiveness of other PMO contract's change control system.
- Participate in audits of products and processes implemented by other PMO contracts; review, document, capture and publish minutes.
- Participate in Lab Readiness Reviews.
- Use the Government's CM tool to maintain a repository of, track, and report on Engineering Change Proposals (ECP), Change Requests (CR), and baseline analysis.
- Monitor and assess the effectiveness of the CM effort.
- Support the Configuration Management Library:
- Maintain all applicable configuration baseline documentation
- Assist with the development and maintenance of the processes and procedures for CM library, in accordance with, the Army Records Information Management System (ARIMS) and assist with access controls availability.
- Maintain and record copies of all program documentation and contract deliverables.
- Maintain records of transmission and receipt of all Government Furnished Information (GFI).
- Maintain records of all product baselines and Configuration Items (CIs).
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, or information systems, or business administration or relevant technical field. Strong written and oral communications skills.
- Leadership role in configuration management
ECS is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law. ECS promotes affirmative action for minorities, women, disabled persons, and veterans.
ECS is a leading mid-sized provider of technology services to the United States Federal Government. We are focused on people, values and purpose. Every day, our 2300+ employees focus on providing their technical talent to support the Federal Agencies and Departments of the US Government to serve, protect and defend the American People.