To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Irvine, CA 92602
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Director, Franchise Alignment & Operations
Coca-Cola North America Group • Irvine, CA
Posted 16 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Position Overview:Why Join Coca-Cola North America?
It's an exciting time to work in The Coca-Cola Company's flagship market. We're accelerating our momentum as the fastest-growing large consumer goods company in North America by putting people at the heart of our business and everything we do - whether we're innovating to give consumers the drinks and packaging sizes they want, or building our eCommerce capabilities. People are our focus when we're collaborating with our diverse network of locally-connected bottling partners, and when we're returning every drop of water we use to communities and nature. And people - with the different backgrounds, skills and perspectives they bring to our workplace - are helping transform our business, one big idea at a time. We empower our employees to challenge the status quo, make bold recommendations, experiment and adapt, so we can grow together and make a great business even better.
Function Specific Activities:
Director, Franchise Alignment & Operations
This role is accountable for the ongoing partnership with designated bottlers to drive all aspects of the Coca-Cola business. Key deliverables will be agreement to and execution of detailed annual business plans based on mutually agreed to company/bottler objectives as well as specific capability plans to enable a sustainable long term business model.
Ongoing Bottler Management
Relationship & Contractual management:
- Manages all aspects of Bottler relationships with CCNA and serves as primary contact
- Ensures development of annual investment letter with Bottler agreements on Price-Package-Trade decisions
- Gains agreement to Customer Leadership Council SKU/pricing decisions and customer governance.
- Supports Alternate Route To Market process
- Gains agreement to Customer Trade Marketing
- Maintains business continuity
- Ensures Market/Bottler business assessments are completed and incorporates assessment/opportunities into plans
- Builds and directs the development of an annual commercial plan & tactical objectives with Bottler
- Gains commitment to commercial plan components and resources needed to fully execute
Business Plan and Stewardship
- In conjunction with Bottler, actively manages bottler P&L to achieve annual objectives
- Weekly/monthly performance management stewardship; Revenue, Gross Profit, Transactions, Incidence and Value Share
- Monitors performance versus execution objectives, re-plans as necessary and provides feedback to key stakeholders
- Supports and positions Bottlers transition over time to new Commercial programs and On Premise migration as needed
- Responsible for talent management of field Franchise team to improve capability and strengthen the overall talent pipeline
- Responsible for creating/sustaining a winning and inclusive culture by modeling inspirational leadership
- Drives alignment supporting annual Pillar Commercial programs
- Ensures Picture of Success is executed across all channels
- Drives adoption of new brands, packages in line with market segmentation and brand strategies
- Attains customer alignment per annual governance agreement to ensure customer priorities are executed
- Minimum Required: Bachelor's Degree
- MBA Preferred
- 10-12 years Coca-Cola System/direct bottler experience
- Understanding of franchise relations aspects of Coca-Cola North America system
- Cross functional working knowledge (customer, commercial, product supply, customer care, sales operations, etc.)
- Understanding of bottler operations
- Complex project management capability
- Direct accountability for franchise leadership with an Independent Bottler
- Experience and understanding of running the full value chain
- Full understanding of system and bottler economics including P&L
Specialized Technical Skills
- Deliver results
- Balance Immediate and long term priorities
- Develop & Inspire others
- Leads System Alignment
- Builds System Health
Years of Experience:No Experience
- DRIVE INNOVATION: Generate new or unique solutions and embrace new ideas that help sustain our business(encompassing everything from continuous improvement to new product and package innovation).
- COLLABORATE WITH SYSTEM, CUSTOMERS, AND OTHER STAKEHOLDERS: Develop and leverage relationships with stakeholders to approximately stretch and impact the System (Company and Bottler).
- ACT LIKE AN OWNER: Deliver results, creating value for our Brands, our System, our customers, and key stakeholders.
- INSPIRE OTHERS: Inspire people to deliver our mission and 2020 Vision, demonstrate passion for the business and give people a reason to believe anything is possible.
- DEVELOP SELF AND OTHERS: Develop self and support others' development to achieve full potential.
- GROWTH MINDSET: Demonstrates curiosity. Welcomes failure as a learning opportunity.
- SMART RISK: Makes bold decisions/recommendations.
- EXTERNALLY FOCUSED: Understands the upstream and downstream implications of his/her work. Tracks and shares external trends, best practices or ideas.
- PERFORMANCE DRIVEN AND ACCOUNTABLE: Has high performance standards. Outperforms her/his peers.
- FAST/AGILE: Removes barriers to move faster. Experiments and adapts. Thrives under pressure and fast pace.
- EMPOWERED: Brings solutions instead of problems. Challenges the status quo. Has the courage to take an unpopular stance.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.