To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Washington, DC 20037
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Senior Financial Analyst/Senior Staff Accountant
Sparks Group • Washington, DC
Posted 7 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Sparks Group is seeking an experienced Senior Financial Analyst for a global biopharmaceutical company in the Metro DC Area. In this role, you will perform general accounting and finance function activities including SEC Reporting and ensuring Sarbanes-Oxley compliance. This position has a myriad of different experiences on the global market!
- Research trends and topics in technical accounting and reporting
- Assist with SEC reporting: 10-K annually, 10-Q quarterly, and other filings
- Complete month-end close process for the G&A function and corporate activities
- Complete the quarterly budgeting and forecasting process for the G&A function
- Manage and/or perform various accounting operation activities (ex. cash and fixed assets)
- Ensures compliance with US GAAP supports SOX testing and the yearly audit process
- Assist with other associated projects supporting the Assistant Controller and Controller
- B.A./B.S. in business, accounting, finance or other related focus
- Active CPA license required
- 3+ years corporate finance and/or public auditing experience required
- Must have recent management experience with a Big 4 accounting firm
- Strong knowledge of US GAAP, SOX 404 compliance and internal controls
- Expert proficiency with Microsoft Excel
- Selected applicants will be subject to a background check to meet position eligibility requirements
Qualified candidates should send their resume AND call Sparks Group for additional details. Please note, resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered. We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!
Sparks Group is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, pregnancy, citizenship, family status, genetic information, disability, or protect veteran status.