To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Quantico, VA 22134
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Information System Security Officer (ISSO)
Apex Systems • Quantico, VA
Posted 18 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Apex has an immediate opening for an Information System Security Officer (ISSO) to provide day-to-day subject matter expertise, consulting, and operational services for information security on mission-critical systems. Successful candidates will support network systems engineering teams, and Government counterparts on mission-critical IT projects. A successful candidate will design, implement, and utilize security solutions to address complex security challenges for a DoJ customer. This position is located in Quantico, VA.
If interested, please send your updated resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
Location: Quantico, Va
Terms: Contract to Hire
- Produce and implement information systems security program(s)
- Work with users, developers, and system administrators to aid, maintain, and continuously improve security posture.
- Work closely with the systems and network engineers to implement security mechanisms and counter measures during system design and implementation.
- Meet all Vulnerability Management requirement
- Top Secret clearance required
- At least 4 years of experience implementing and managing IT security policy throughout the enterprise
- Experience with implementation of security measures within the cloud and virtual environments
- Experience conducting log and event reviews using SIEM, IDS, and IPS toolsets to include Splunk, Snort, Cisco ASA, and Sourcefire
- Experience with NIST 800 publications standards required
- Experience with vulnerability scanning and assessments
- Experience with certification and accreditation standards and procedures.
- Experience with Microsoft WSUS, Cisco ASA IPS/IDS, McAfee EPO, HBSS, Linux and Windows OS Hardening.
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] or 844-463-6178.