Staffmark has immediate openings for overnight Warehouse Associates in Harrisonburg! All positions are temp-to-hire and can lead to full time employment with benefits with our client.
6:30pm-6:30am rotating schedule, including every other weekend
All interested applicants must apply online at www.staffmark.com
Call or text
for more details Job Summary:
Ensures inventory control through correct placement of product within warehouse. Ensures safety of people and materials in all locations by following Company guidelines on lifting, stacking, and operation of motorized equipment, and loading of flat beds. Performs all functions in accordance with safety policies and procedures to maintain a quality product during storage and shipment. Responsible for careful loading of product and quality crate building to assist with customer satisfaction.
- Must be able to read, write and perform basic math skills
- Ability to lift 50lbs independently
- Reliable transportation required
- Forklift experience required Essential Functions:
- Operate motorized equipment (forklift and multi-directional equipment) safely, efficiently, and accurately.
- Correctly fill orders from inventory.
- Stage product in preparation for shipment.
- Review dispatch log and load flat beds accordingly.
- Set-up materials for crate-building.
- Provide production with product storage racks.
- Change batteries and gas tanks on forklifts and report maintenance needs of motorized equipment.
- Perform daily preventive maintenance and safety checks on motorized equipment.
- Perform warehouse maintenance and warehouse housekeeping.
- Train on paperwork and bills of lading.
- Train for inventory and cycle counts.
- Perform other related duties and assignments as required.
Staffmark is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of race, color, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, medical condition, genetic information, mental and physical disability, political affiliation, union membership, status as a parent, military or veteran status or other non-merit based factors. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application, interviewing and employment process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Staffmark is an E-Verify employer. This policy is applicable to all phases of the employment relationship, including hiring, transfers, promotions, training, terminations, working conditions, compensation, benefits, and other terms and conditions of employment.
All employees are directed to familiarize themselves with this policy and to act in accordance with it. All decisions with respect to employment matters and other phases of employer-temporary employee relationships will be in keeping with this policy and in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations.