Our client is constantly striving to offer the areas growers, customers and the community best service around. They show progressive growth and have built a dynamic team of Ag professionals they would like to add an Applicator to their team in the Alexandria, MN area.
WHAT THIS COMPANY OFFERS YOU:
- $15 - $17 per hour.
- Excellent benefits package.
- Opportunity for advancement.
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- As an applicator you will apply fertilizer, crop protection products with company’s equipment, as well as assist with necessary maintenance of equipment.
- Responsible for the recording and maintenance of the application data and log books.
- In this position you will also be accountable for repairing, rebuilding, and maintaining location equipment as needed.
- Operate agriculture equipment in addition to Commercial Application.
- Assist in other duties as assigned, including inventory control and warehouse duties.
- Alexandria is known for being one of the fasted growing micropolitans in Minnesota. This community offers a traditional background with plenty of growth and opportunities happening constantly. It’s a lake country setting with all the amenities of an urban area. For things to do in the city, you can enjoy excellent lakes and lake recreation, unbeatable fishing, world class golfing, unique shopping and adventure for all ages.
- Enjoy the sports and recreation of the area, all types of eateries and restaurants to meet friends or take the family out, yearly events and festivals going on, schools for all ages including a local community college, excellent health care facilities, and more.
- There is no doubt this area makes a great place to live!
- Candidate should possess an agricultural background experience preferred, will train qualified candidate.
- Self-motivated, team player, and ability to work independently.
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
ERC Ag Phone: Phone number blocked - click to apply Email: URL blocked - click to apply
YOUR SOURCE FOR AG RECRUITING
Executive Recruiting Consultants, Inc. specializes in the recruiting and placement of individuals in Accounting, Engineering, Manufacturing, Finance, Banking, Human Resource, Sales and Marketing, Agriculture, Food, Medical and Sales.
Our ERC recruiters and search consultants have devoted tremendous time and resources to develop deep connections with candidates. We have the industry insight needed to bring qualified candidates in the timeframe you need to fill for your search request.
At ERC, we build long-lasting relationships by partnering with our clients. We invest the time to understand our clients’ business, culture, and current business issues. This knowledge, combined with our own professional experience, allows us to consistently provide top-notch talent to our clients.
Recruit all levels of professional candidates:
Whether you are actively seeking new career opportunities or just want to evaluate developments in the marketplace, ERC provides a confidential, effective resource to help you manage your career. Our ongoing relationships with the region’s top organizations allow us to provide you with an efficient match of your skills and personality with the appropriate client, saving you time and effort in your search.
If you, as a client, or as a candidate, are searching for a firm that truly understands the business of agriculture, a firm that is honest, and a firm that is passionate about excellent customer service and satisfaction, check out Executive Recruiting Consultants!