Customer Service RepresentativeCompensation:
$19.00 to $22.00 hourly
This Customer Service Representative position in the Healthcare/NHS field via Robert Half is perfect for someone who likes the idea of working in a dynamic, rapidly changing call center. Articulate, highly-skilled Customer Service Representatives will be interested in this position if they love building solid customer relationships. If you're looking for work in Scarborough, Maine and can work a long-term contract / temporary to hire position, this could be the Customer Service Representative opportunity for you!
What you get to do every single day
- Offer friendly, accurate customer service in a timely fashion
- Receive and place telephone calls
- Field and send written business correspondence
- You will likely support business development and client referral goals by actively cross-selling and referring customers
- Proven knowledge of Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems, e.g. ACT!, Illustrator, Highrise, and Insightly
- Foundational knowledge in Patient Services
- Adeptness in EMR (Electronic Medical Records)
- Daily Schedule experience highly preferred
- Demonstrated knowledge of electronic medical records
- Comprehensive knowledge of Call Center Customer Service
- General familiarity with data entry
- Knowledge of Customer Satisfaction
- Practical knowledge of customer service
- Deep understanding of Patient Scheduling
- Background working with Coordinating Schedules
- Electronic Medical Record experience highly desired
- No stranger to performing extensive research to resolve complex customer inquiries
- 2+ years' experience with performing in a goal-driven & customer-focused environment preferred
- Ability to interact effectively with internal and external partners and clients/customers
- Proficient with diversified computer software and systems
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Strong customer service and office administrative skills
- Experience with Microsoft Office required
- Positive attitude and an engaging businesslike approach
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
If you are a service 'champion' who looks to improve and deliver personalized service based on individual customer needs, we want to hear from you. Contact us today!
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Customer Service Representative and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Customer Service Representative for more information.
- Act! Crm
- Adobe Illustrator
- Business Correspondence
- Business Development