seeking a mission-driven, detail-oriented person to grow and support the team and work closely with the CEO. The People & Operations manager will support the HR strategy and advance its current HR operations to a new strategic vision.
A mission-driven, Non Profit organization looking to hire a Manager of People & Operations to help grow and expand their horizons.
Support managers and individual contributors from recruiting, hiring and on-boarding through the employeelifecycle, including promotions, adjustments, lateral changes, employee relations, leaves, change management, and separations (voluntary and involuntary). Conduct exit interviews. * Recruit high performing team members.
* Support managers in drafting, revising and maintaining job descriptions and independent contractor agreements. Place and maintain job postings and advertisements.
* Administer the organization's compensation program, policies and procedures and ensure they are aligned with the organization's goals and market competition
* Oversee the organization's performance management program, policies and processes, including system design, individual development plans, result tracking, career pathways and succession planning
* Help design a positive employee benefit program responsive to employee needs and administer all related processes, workflows and reporting requirements related to these plans
Implement diversity and inclusion initiatives
Resourceful and proactive, eager to learn and expand skill set
Fast, high-capacity, able to juggle many responsibilities at once, excellent under pressure
* Experience in influencing, coaching and counseling employees and leadership
* Using metrics / data to advise and influence
* Excellent written, verbal and strong presentation skills.
Several years of talent acquisition / human resources experience in a fast-paced, high-growth environment
competitive compensation package
fun, fast-pace enviroment