To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Boston, MA 02114
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Kforce Finance and Accounting • Boston, MA
Posted 1 month ago
RESPONSIBILITIES:Kforce's client in the Boston, Massachusetts (MA) area is seeking a Staff Accountant on a temporary basis. Responsibilities include:
- Prepares consolidated internal and external financial statements by gathering and analyzing information from the general ledger system and from departments
- Maintains and balances an automated consolidation system by inputting data; scheduling required jobs; verifying data
- Analyzes information and options by developing spreadsheet reports; verifying information
- Prepares general ledger entries by maintaining records and files; reconciling accounts
- Prepares payments by accruing expenses; assigning account numbers; requesting disbursements; reconciling accounts
- Develops and implements accounting procedures by analyzing current procedures; recommending changes
- Answers accounting and financial questions by researching and interpreting data
- Provides accounting support for mergers and acquisitions by reviewing financial information; converting data to general ledger system; obtaining supplementary information for preparing financial statements
- Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations
- Accomplishes accounting and organization mission by completing related results as needed
- SFAS Rules
- Reporting Skills
- Time Management
- Attention to detail
- PC Proficiency
- Verbal Communication
- General Math Skills