Growing west side company is seeking an Account Service Representative. This position will be 8-5 Monday through Friday. Must be computer savvy and be able to maneuver between systems and software easily. This position includes managing accounts, entering/processing orders and building long lasting relationships through exceptional customer service. This company has a GREAT environment and tenured staff.
- Foundational knowledge in intermodel logistics
- Customer service experience highly desired
- Microsoft Outlook experience
- Alpha 6,000 - 8,000 kph experience
- Solid understanding of Microsoft Excel
- Active problem-solver who listens for customer cues and actively resolves problems with grace and integrity
- No stranger to performing extensive research to resolve complex customer inquiries
- Proven computer skills
- Strong customer service and office administrative skills
- 2+ years' experience of proven performance in a goal-driven & customer-focused environment desired
- A consistently positive approach to your work that is rooted in a businesslike professionalism
- Ability to exude confidence, knowledge, and empathy when interacting with internal and external partners and clients/customers
- Strong communication and social skills
- Proven knowledge of Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems, e.g. ACT!, Illustrator, Highrise, and Insightly
If you are committed to delivering an exceptional customer experience to each and every customer you interact with and are a customer service 'champion', we want to hear from you. Submit your resume today!
OfficeTeam is the world's leader in professional staffing for office support jobs, focusing exclusively on the temporary and temporary-to-full-time placement of professionals in the administrative field. We are faster at finding you work because of the depth of our client network. Specifically, our professional staffing managers connect with thousands of hiring managers in North America every week to find your office support job opportunities. We evaluate all of our OfficeTeam temporaries' skills and match them with the needs of top employers in their area.
Apply for this job now or contact us today at [ Phone number blocked ] - URL blocked - click to apply for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 OfficeTeam. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.