To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Dallas, TX
- Ryan Troxtell
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
TEKsystems, Inc • Dallas, TX
Posted 6 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
A large Hospital is migrating to EPIC in a 3 phase project that will last 36 months. Phase 1 be migrating a hospital in Waxahachie. For the first month after they are hired they will be training in Field Services and then they will start traveling to Waxahachie. We are targeting people who will live in the Downtown Dallas area or South Dallas to help with the commute. Phase 2 will migrate users at a Downtown Dallas location in Fort Worth. The 3rd phase will be all the remaining hospitals. There will be mileage paid when it's necessary but initial expectation will be that we will find candidates close to Downtown to travel to Waxahachie on their own.
This initial group will have a great opportunity of getting in when the project starts and then will possibly be leading a group of techs by Phase 3. This project allows individuals to be a successful and get great experience on a resume.
* A strong candidate would have the ability to deploy, configure and cable manage at least 5 new PC's and assess at least 15 devices per 10-hour work shift and be available for 24/7 support.
* Strong hardware knowledge, with the ability to connect, and neatly cable-wrap desktop computers, monitors, printers, scanners, and various other peripherals
* knowledge of the Windows 10 Operating System, with the ability to Install network printers, familiarity with the Command Prompt and its common functions, and use of system applications in the Windows Control Panel
* Experience with installing and configuring software applications in Windows 10
* Experience troubleshooting software applications; background in Help Desk support preferred
* knowledge of the Microsoft Office 2016/2013 Product Suites (mainly Excel, Word and Outlook)
* Ability to work in a team-based atmosphere with no hesitation to communicate with Team Leads and/or hospital personnel if assistance is needed
* Good Written and Oral Communication Skills
* Ability to lift up to 25 lbs.
Join TEKsystems®, a leading IT staffing, IT talent management and IT services firm, and get your career on the fast track. We have more than 100 offices worldwide, and we partner with over 6,000 clients and place over 80,000 consultants per year. At TEKsystems, we seek to understand our consultants' skills, goals and interests, allowing us to present targeted job opportunities on a contract, contract-to-hire or direct placement basis. TEKsystems' leadership in the market stems from our sincere and personal commitment to driving the success of our customers, consultants and each other.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.