Registered Nurse (RN) Inpatient - El Paso, TX
The Hospitals of Providence has partnered with Emerus, a nationally recognized, innovative leader in the delivery of emergency, inpatient, and diagnostic medical health care and the nation's first and largest operator of micro-hospitals. Recognizing the growing need for health care services in Northeast/El Paso and the surrounding communities for compassionate, efficiency and excellence while maintaining high stands for quality, safety and service, our state-of-the-art hospitals are fully accredited and provide highly individualized care. We have created a special place where patients can expect the highest level of care when every second counts.
Emerus is currently seeking Inpatient Registered Nurses for their Northeast facility.
Full-Time/PRN, All Shifts available
Registered Nurse (RN) - Inpatient Position Overview:
The Inpatient Nurse will assess patient health problems and needs, develop and implement nursing care plans, and maintain medical records. Administer nursing care to ill, injured, convalescent, or disabled patients. The Nurse may advise patients on health maintenance and disease prevention or provide case management. Inpatient Registered Nurses provide advanced nursing care for patients with acute conditions such as heart attacks, respiratory distress syndrome, or shock. May care for pre- and post-operative patients or perform advanced, invasive diagnostic or therapeutic procedures. Tasks include but are not limited to:
- Plan, prioritize, and provide proficient, age-specific and developmentally/specialty appropriate nursing care by applying advanced specialty clinical nursing knowledge and skills and for ensuring the comfort and safety of patients/families.
- Follow physician's orders in the delivery of nursing care.
- Maintain patient privacy and confidentiality of information and records at all times.
- Adhere to required infection control, isolation procedures and aseptic techniques in the delivery of patient care.
- Collect laboratory samples and perform lab testing in accordance with established policies and procedures, as well as COLA and CLIA regulations.
- Perform admission, discharge and transfer procedures.
- Assemble equipment and supplies for various diagnostic or treatment procedures in the specialty service area; perform or assist others with procedures or treatments.
- Handle care in accordance with legal, hospital/facility, departmental policies and procedures, and established standards of nursing care and practice, as defined by the Board of Nursing for that State.
Registered Nurse (RN) - Inpatient Qualifications:
- Associate's Degree, required; BSN, preferred
- Current state licensure as a Registered Nurse without sanctions, required
- 2+ years full-time RN experience in Telemetry/ICU, or 2+ years combination experience in related healthcare positions, required
- Current BLS, ACLS, and PALS (or ENPC) certifications, required
- Position requires fluency in English; written and oral communication
Please Click Apply to submit your resume for consideration
Basic Life Support
Pediatric Advanced Life Support
Registered Nurse Certified
Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (Acls)