To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Newark, MD
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Territory Sales Manager
Masonite International Corporation • Newark, MD
Posted 27 days ago
Our vision is to be the best provider of building products in the eyes of our customers, employees, shareholders, suppliers and communities.
At Masonite, we understand that people are key. We are a composite of diverse people who come together by showing support and respect to one another.
We hire people that demonstrate integrity under pressure. Integrity is at the foundation of everything we do. It is in each door we make, in our commitment delivery and in our honest and sincere communication.
Our employees are flexible, versatile and resilient. Our ability to weather any storm, to bend without breaking, is what allows us to hear the knock and open the door with confidence, no matter what's on the other side.
At Masonite, we hold the door open for each other and for new ideas. We want everyone to freely contribute ideas and add value, so we are positive and encouraging. This collaborative environment is what makes Masonite a transparent, fair company- one that doesn't hide behind closed doors.
We continuously strive to improve both our products and our customers' experiences. This drive leads us to revolutionize the door industry and help people walk through walls.Responsibilities
- Manage sales in a defined geographic sales territory.
- Creates new accounts and maintains existing accounts.
- Contacts new and existing customers or resellers to explain features and merits of products or services offered.
- Demonstrates value proposition of products or services, utilizing persuasive sales techniques, and provides assistance in determining the best application of products or services.
- Create territory specific strategic plans to profitably grow the territory
- Attain revenue targets and KPI’s as set by the sales director
- Drives sales opportunities by working with channel influencers (architects, engineers, and general contractors)
- Learn and recognize triggers based on customer behavior and engage with customers who request to terminate or downgrade service
- Assists customers in the effective execution of product/project strategy for all commercial building projects.
- Collects market intelligence, shares through CRM and adjusts offer for future projects
- Participates in construction site meetings to resolve warranty/claim issues
- Executes customer training in systems, products and selling skills
- Evaluates, monitors, and resolves sales related issues on a timely basis
- Provides timely and accurate forecasts to the supply chain organization to ensure strong service levels and appropriate capacity levels
- Analyze competitor activities in the region and assessing opportunities for business development.
- Participate in industry or promotional events (e.g. trade shows) to cultivate customer relationships
- Educate clients on products and provide training of products and product systems (i.e. Door Builder, etc).
- Excellent communication and listening skills
- A Challenger seller
- Strong business and negotiating skills
- Good team player within a target-driven environment
- Well-organized and thorough, even under pressure
- Energetic, motivated, enthusiastic
- Ability to develop and drive project solutions
- Senior level influencer
- Bachelor’s Degree in business, marketing or related field or equivalent experience
- 3-5 years of proven outside sales experience in a building product or construction industry
- Experience in a CRM environment
- Extensive overnight territory travel (50%+)
This is a work from home position and candidate can reside anywhere within the territory of: Eastern PA, Southern NJ, Maryland and Delaware.