At NHC, we “Put our Heart in Everything We Do!” We take pride in working together as a team in our family-oriented work environment. We provide a culture of excellence, recognition, empowerment, and fun. We offer professional growth opportunities along with competitive compensation wage increases based on performance. If you want this experience in your career, apply today! Position:
Food Service Cook Work Schedule:
AM and PM Job Type:
Full Time and Part Time Benefits we offer:
Competitive Pay & Holiday Incentive Pay Earned Time Off
Health, Dental, Vision, Disability and Life insurance
401k with generous company contributions
Tuition Reimbursement Opportunities
Advancement Opportunities Cook Position Highlights:
We are located at:NHC HealthCare Sequatchie
- Assists in receiving and storing food and supplies to prevent waste and assure quality products. Dates, labels, and stores items properly. Uses proper food handling techniques.
- Review's menus, therapeutic menus, recipes, and production sheets before preparing meals; prepares and serves diets properly, accurately, and attractively as planned using proper portions and special diet items.
- Follows standardized recipes and special diet orders, preparing sufficient quantities to meet all service requirements.
- Responsible for testing and tasting foods of all consistencies for proper appearance, flavor, aroma, and temperature and adjust if needed.
360 Dell Trail
Dunlap, TN 37327
If you are interested in working as a Cook for a leader in senior care, share NHC's values of honesty and integrity,and have a heart for the geriatric patient, please apply today and find out more about us at nhccare.com/locations/sequatchie/We look forward to talking with you about this great Cook opportunity. NHC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Fry (Cooking)
- Outline Of Food Preparation