To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Fort Rucker, AL 36362
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Create an Account with CareerBuilder to save jobs & unlock these great features
See similar job titles and skills to help you make your next move
Upload a resume and become visible to Hiring Managers and Employers
Compare Salary Information to see where you stand amongst your peers
Easily Quick Apply to jobs with just one click!
Email Send Failed!
Senior Program Manager - JT&E Task Manager
Scientific Research Corp • Fort Rucker, AL
Posted 2 months ago
Other Great Industries
Scientific Research Corporation is an advanced information technology engineering company that provides innovative products and services to government and private industry, as well as independent institutions. At the core of our capabilities is a seasoned team of highly skilled engineers and scientists with multidisciplinary backgrounds. This team is challenged daily to provide cutting edge technology solutions to our clients.
PRIMARY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Task Manager for the Joint Aviation Multi-Ship Integrated Air Defense System (IADS) Survivability Validation (JAMSV) Quick Reaction Test (QRT)
• Support the government Test Director and manages all project test planning, development of project TTP, to include the integration, training, testing, analysis, evaluation, and reporting of TTP effectiveness
• Responsible for all Task Order Contract Deliverables to include: schedules, budget, personnel management, test plans, management of work breakdown structure, briefings, conduct of joint working and writing groups, test reports, and delivery of the draft multi-ship helicopter and vertical/short takeoff and landing (VTOL) / tilt-rotor Tactics, Techniques and Procedures (TTP) and training support packages
• Mitigate threats of radio frequency (RF) air defense missile systems
• Work requirements include leading contract team's support to the Test Director through the projects problem decomposition, dendritic development, process flows development, test concept, test design, test planning, data collection, data reduction, and data analysis, and evaluation of the JAMSV test article (TTP)
• TTP will be based on existing single-ship procedures and address threat detection combined with aircraft survivability equipment (ASE) countermeasures and aircraft maneuvers to mitigate enemy IADS
Scientific Research Corporation offers a competitive salary, an extensive benefits package and a work environment that encourages excellence. Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
Scientific Research Corporation is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer that does not discriminate in employment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
FILLING THIS POSITION IS CONTINGENT UPON FUNDING
MINIMUM SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS:
• Bachelor's Degree with no less than 5 years' experience in project management or equivalent military experience
• Must be able to effectively operate in a demanding environment with excellent communication skills, and strong management skills and demonstrated professionalism
• Project Management experience
• Prior recent experience with Army Aviation and specifically ASE employment and knowledge of RF threat IADS
• Proficient with Microsoft Office suite of software applications
DESIRED SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS:
• No less than 3 years' experience serving on DOD test and evaluation or experimentation and demonstration projects involving test planning and concept development, analysis and evaluation supporting military operations
• Experience developing input to joint or Service Publications, or TTP development
THIS POSITION REQUIRES AN ACTIVE DoD SECRET CLEARANCE
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Job ID: 5000431856706
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Created
Well, this is embarrassing. We are having trouble saving your search. You can try again or come back at a later time.