To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- New York, NY
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Atrium Staffing • New York, NY
Posted 27 days ago
Our client is a new, fast-paced start up, searching for a highly-organized, upbeat and professional Office Assistant. The Office Assistant is a vital position to the office and would be assisting clients, guests and staff members.
Compensation: $18 – 23/hr | $45K – 55K
Position Overview: The Office Assistant would be responsible for efficiently maintaining an organized and professional looking front and back office space. The Office Assistant must be articulate, friendly, detail-oriented and have stellar customer service and interpersonal skills. The Office Assistant is someone flexible, willing to learn, determined and a team player.
Responsibilities of the Office Assistant:
- Meeting and greeting guests and clients as they enter the office providing excellent hospitality and addressing their needs
- Giving administrative support to upper management
- Answering phone calls, taking messages and distributing them accordingly
- Developing and maintaining a high level of company knowledge and professionalism
- Scheduling and managing calendars for all level staff members
- Keeping the front desk, reception area, lobby and conference rooms tidy
- Distributing mail to the appropriate departments and staff members
- Serving as the main point of office questions and needs
Qualifications for the Office Assistant:
- Must be excellent communicators. This includes being comfortable speaking with people over the phone, through email and in person
- 1-3 years of experience working in a management or administrative position
- Experience working with Microsoft and Google Suites
- Can-do attitude, motivated to succeed and passionate about helping others
- Strong leadership skills
- Ability to multi-task, good organizational and time management skills
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret verbal and written instructions
- Bachelor’s Degree or Associates Degree preferred
Benefits: Eligible for Atrium Care Package