The Account Manager plans, coordinates, and directs the support service delivery on client accounts. This position takes the lead role in client interaction ensuring client satisfaction and providing account direction. Specific expense, revenue, and profit goals are established. The Account Manager is measured by the well being of her/his account-specific financials, client satisfaction, and employee development and retention.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES.
- Manage defined support services including planning, development, implementation, and maintenance for one or more accounts.
- Meet or exceed account objectives for revenue and gross profit
- Facilitate effective and appropriate communications between the account management team and support services staff within the call center
- Develop and maintain client rapport and ensure client satisfaction as measured by end-user satisfaction, client surveys, and other client feedback
- Analyze individual, team and program/account performance on a regular basis, perform root cause analysis and develop corrective action plans.
- Develop, grow, and maintain employee experience, capability, morale, and job satisfaction
- Maintain a high level of understanding with regard to the client and their industry to assist sales staff in identifying new business opportunities
- Communicate regularly with upper management regarding performance and areas that are out of compliance with the contractual agreement
- Define measurement systems to accurately monitor and report performance metrics and client satisfaction to the client, the company, and our employees.
- Assures that contract documentation and information is up to date and files are maintained.
- Provides accurate, timely, and professional written, statistical and verbal reports to management for historical, current status, and forecasting purposes (including, but not limited to, budgets, pricing, revenue, staffing, training, seating, etc.)
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Strong and effective verbal and written communication skills? Must be a team player and leader
- Successfully manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills
- Ability to review, analyze, interpret reports and performance statistics
- Travel may be required.EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE Bachelor's Degree preferred, with 1-2 years experience in call center management, or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- LANGUAGE SKILLS Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, corporate procedures/regulations.
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public
Based on Job Title, Location and Skills
See the next step in your career
Apply to this job.
Think you're the perfect candidate?
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Report this job
Report this Job
Once a job has been reported, we will investigate it further. If you require a response, submit your question or concern to our
Trust and Site Security Team
Job ID: 2207BR
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.
SYKES is a leader in the customer contact industry for one reason: Our people. We have a passion for quality, a knack for teamwork and the vision for leading the transformation of customer care in the digital, call center and self-service space. High performing professionals help lead our 50,000, globally-based colleagues from our locations in Tampa and Denver. Our culture is based on collaboration, innovation and problem solving. We offer careers in operations, workforce management, IT, finance, human resources, sales and marketing. We provide competitive compensation, health and retirement benefits, as well as career development and advancement opportunities for professionals seeking to make a difference.
View the full profile
Apply today – your career is waiting!