$100000.00 to $140000.00 yearly
Senior Cloud Systems Engineer
$100K - $140K + benefits (based on experience)
hybrid 3x onsite per week in San Fernando Valley, Los Angeles, CA
Are you looking to prove that you're a creative technical thinker with excellent problem solving skills and the ability to communicate to diverse audiences? If that matches up with you, you could apply today for the Systems Engineer position that Robert Half is filling! This position is a key contributor to the maintenance and optimization of the client's Azure cloud infrastructure, so our Systems Engineer must be prepared for such duties. This permanent employment opportunity is based in the Los Angeles, California area. You'll want to apply for this fantastic opportunity as soon as you can!
- Be actively engaged to achieve the highest levels of systems and infrastructure availability
- Write down and keep up custom scripts to increase system efficiency and lower the human intervention time on any tasks
- Control and watch all installed systems and infrastructure
- Watch and trial application performance for potential bottlenecks, recognize possible solutions, and function with developers to carry out those fixes
- Lend a hand to the design of information and operational support systems
- Install, maintain, configure, and test operating systems, system management tools, and application software
- Work together with vendors and other IT personnel for problem resolution
- Assist with 2nd and 3rd level support
- Maintain security, backup, and redundancy strategies
- Microsoft Certified: Azure Administrator Associate
- ITIL Processes experience preferred
- Solid understanding of Microsoft Azure
- Proven knowledge of Microsoft Windows Server
- Well-founded grasp of Cloud Technologies
- Experience in automating infrastructure deployment and working with DevOps Teams
- A plus, Microsoft Certified: DevOps Engineer or Azure Architect
PLEASE APPLY HERE AND CONNECT WITH CATHERINE HAMILTON AT ROBERT HALF ON LINKEDIN
Technology Doesn't Change the World, People Do.®
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Systems Engineer and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Systems Engineer for more information.
- Cloud Technologies
- Dev Ops
- Infrastructure Management