To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Rochester Minnesota, MN
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Business Analyst - Senior
Apex Systems • Rochester Minnesota, MN
Posted 29 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Apex Systems is looking for a Business Analyst to serve as a Product Owner for our client in Rochester, MN.
Qualified candidates, please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Specific Job Details: Development Shared Services (DSS) is seeking an experienced Senior Business Analyst who will serve the role of Product Owner support on our Laboratories projects. You would work on an Agile Scrum team closely with the product owner to write user stories and acceptance criteria and generally keep the backlog refined. See the details below.
• Proactively communicate and collaborate with the product owner and Scrum team members
• Experience working on a team using the agile Scrum framework
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Experience gathering requirements and story mapping
• Experience in writing user stories and acceptance criteria
• Experience in backlog refinement
• Involved in multiple initiatives simultaneously and need to be able to multi-task efficiently
• Microsoft Team Foundation Server (TFS) work management
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178