Are you ready for your next adventure? From down range to corporate positions around the world, we provide you with opportunities to grow your career while helping to make the world more secure.
Constellis provides opportunities across every major continent for individuals who want to build successful careers in a fast-paced, growing industry. Legal, moral and ethical business practices remain at the cornerstone of our culture and Constellis continues to be recognized for our emphasis on quality and compliance. This strong track-record of performance is supported by our deep relationships with our government and commercial customers. Our employees worldwide, the majority of whom are military or law enforcement veterans, have ambition and passion for creating a safer world. Join us to Secure Success!
• Participate in all applications' SDLC phases.
• Build and maintain integration web services applications.
• Participate in large-scale projects to upgrade & modernize the company's multiple proprietary, mission-critical, business sites and integration services.
• Support, maintain and enhance existing and new web applications.
• Support the development and maintenance of SQL Server Report Services (SSRS) & Power BI reports as needed.
• Work with helpdesk team to provide resolution to web applications' related issues.
• Remain current on software technologies through continued education classes and self-learning to ensure maximum job knowledge, efficiency and creativity.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Must be a US citizen and successfully undergo a background investigation.
• Four-year college degree in Computer Science or other related technical or engineering discipline.
• Equivalent experience in combination with a MCSD certification in lieu of degree will also be considered.
• Minimum 7 years of experience in the all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
• Experience with REACT JS framework.
• Strong SQL 2008+ database design and scripting, performance tuning & normalization.
• Strong analytical thinking, problem-solving, attention to code accuracy & requirements' details.
• Must be self-motivated with ability to learn new technologies quickly and ability to perform tasks with little direction.
• Excellent interpersonal, communication and collaborative work skills.
Constellis protects critical priorities safely and efficiently around the world. Operating in 40 countries and based in the Washington D.C. area, our 22,000 Constellis employees bring unparalleled dedication and passion for creating a safer world and upholding the highest standards of compliance, quality and integrity. As a leading global provider of risk management, security, humanitarian, training and operational support services to government and commercial customers worldwide, Constellis' forward thinking solutions include a range of synergistic services, including background investigations, social intelligence tools, advanced training, logistics and life support, UAV and K9 services, and crisis response mitigation. At Constellis, our number one priority is to secure success for our customers. For more information, visit www.constellis.com
Work is based in a busy office environment and subject to frequent interruptions. Normal work hours are Monday-Friday 8:00 am to 5:00 pm, however some extended or weekend hours may be required. Travel to branch offices may also be required.
Must be able to lift and carry awkward items weighing up to 25 lbs. Requires intermittent standing, walking, sitting, squatting, stretching, and bending throughout the workday.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Race/Color/Sex/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Vet
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Produce Clean Code
Perform System Testing