To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- New Albany, IN 47150
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Nesco Resource • New Albany, IN
Posted 3 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE:
High school graduate or equivalent with minimum two year industrial maintenance related degree/or with four-year industrial maintenance apprenticeship or minimum 4 years direct industrial maintenance experience and a demonstrated ability to read, write, understand and follow verbal and written instructions.
PRINCIPAL JOB DUTIES:
- Root cause electro-mechanical troubleshooting on equipment problems plant wide including but not limited to presses, lathes, mills, grinders, furnaces, robots, CNC equipment, etc. as required
- Works from maintenance work orders, communicates with order originator, and makes necessary repairs in a safe, satisfactory, and timely manner
- Perform preventive or corrective maintenance on plant equipment
- Install utilities as required
- Complete all required documentation
- Work toward continuous improvement of self, equipment and department
- Maintain work areas in a neat, clean and orderly fashion
- Use test and diagnostic equipment to perform equipment checks
- Work with process engineers to understand process-equipment interactions and limitations relative to operating specs
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
- Knowledge and ability must be applied in objective priorities, safety, timely, and economically
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals
- Requires general knowledge and ability for factory and grounds maintenance to include plumbing, gas, water, electrical, and structural
- Knowledge of hydraulics and pneumatics, drives, motors, switches, relays, robots, CNC equipment, etc
- Must be able to read and interpret electrical, hydraulic and mechanical schematics
If you are interested in this position please forward resume to Nate Sparks at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé], Please include a brief description of yourself and reference to the job in the subject of the e-mail.
At Nesco Resource, our flexible staffing solutions include contract, contract-to-hire, and direct placement services. We employ specialized recruiters focused in the fields of Engineering, Information Technology, Accounting & Finance, Administrative & Customer Service, and Manufacturing & Distribution.