$90000.00 to $100000.00 yearly
International Pharmaceutical company located in Madison NJ is looking for Senior Sox Analyst. The Senior Sox Analyst will
- Develop and maintain positive work relationships with control owners and other key members of management across various business functions and levels.
- Produce written reports (including ad-hoc reports) and other documents with clear organized thoughts.
- Assist with key initiatives and projects such as risk & control assessment associated with changes in systems/applications
- Travel is required time to time as needed, but not on a regular basis.
- Assist external auditors with the annual integrated financial statement audit.
- Collaborate with management to promote control consciousness and maintenance of an effective & efficient internal control environment.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum 3 years of internal or external audit experience, comprising of previous SOX experience in public accounting, consulting, or corporate internal audit. Big 4 public accounting experience working on public companies (preferred). Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university in accounting or business related field. Professional certification i.e.; CPA, CIA, CRMA and/or CISA.
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Senior Sox Analyst and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at
. Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Senior Sox Analyst
for more information.
- Certified Information Security Manager
- Sarbanes Oxley Act (Sox) Compliance