Available for an immediate hire, Robert Half Finance is searching for a skilled, eager, and strong candidate to fill the role of an Accounting Manager for an expanding, influential company. In this role, you will be responsible for leading daily operations, including preparing and/or reviewing appropriate ledger entries and reconciliations, maintaining the general ledger system, preparing monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements, assisting with regulatory reporting as applicable, and related duties. Ideally, you will be able to establish and scale company accounting and finance operations. This is a career-building opportunity within a company that recognizes hard work and rewards results as an Accounting Manager. Based in the Dallas, Texas area, this Accounting Manager position is a terrific opportunity for full-time employment.
- Play a key role in system and process design, data migration, testing, training, and go-forward system administration of NetSuite Financials
- Team up with FP&A and accounting management to develop relevant, timely reports on financial data analytics like the monthly flash report, key financial metrics, and actual spend against budgets/outlook
- Regularly review and inspect balance sheets and income statement accounts owned by the Senior Accountant
- Possessing a thorough knowledge of enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems is valuable
- Prepare various technical accounting analyses, policies, and procedures
- Encourage and manage the full accounting team performance so that close deadlines are met
- Assist in preparing GAAP financial statements, which includes data analysis, document preparation, integrity validation, and reconciliation processes
- CPA/MBA preferred
- Solid understanding of CPA
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, Business or equivalent degree and/or experience
- Reliable technology and analytical abilities
- Customer service oriented communication skills
- Working knowledge of enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems is valuable
- Recent relevant financial experience
Robert Half Finance & Accounting matches skilled finance and accounting professionals in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more on a full-time basis. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the legal opportunities that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your local office at
or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/finance to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
By clicking 'Apply Now' you are agreeing to Robert Half [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Accounting Manager/Supervisor.
Generally Accepted Accounting Principles