To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- New York, NY
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Assistant Civil Engineer
Lehigh Technical • New York, NY
Posted 12 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Bachelor's Degree in Civil/Structural Engineer
One year Full-Time satisfactory experience in the field of Civil Engineering work is required.
- Licensing Requirements: None
- Special Skills/Training Requirements:
A. to monitor several types of project activity simultaneously.
B. Ability to work independently under general supervision.
C. Computer literate with working knowledge of MS Word, Access and Excel.
D. Knowledge of engineering standards and practices
E. Active learner, critical and innovative thinker
F. Knowledge of Civil Engineering standards and practices.
G. Knowledge of CADD
Description of Work:
- Supervise consultants work for field surveys apd structural inspections.
- Ensure consultants work is performed in a safe manner and complied with safe work plan and OSHA Standards.
- Schedule and attend field meetings as requested.
- Review and process consultant payments and other related support as required.
- Perform documents control as required.
- One-day NYCT Track Safety Training Course is required prior to participating in work or near the track or wayside.
- The Consultant shall provide safety shoes, at no cost to NYCT which meets NYCT guidelines and specifications when participating in any activities located on the track or wayside.
- Arrange and coordinate requests for flagging, Work train and General Orders. Support consultant and manage consultant work during tracks access for field inspection.
Nesco Resource is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristics with respect to employment opportunities.