Competitive salary and consistent work for an industry leader!
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Chris Hollman
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $60,000 - $90,000 per yearA bit about us:
Over the past 48 years, we has maintained ourselves as an African-American owned and operated, culturally diverse group; headquartered in downtown Cincinnati, Ohio. Continuing to grow, our firm and staff collectively have extensive design experience on a wide array of projects, including many different project types; while furthering an approach with critical thought toward our professionWhy join us?
Do you want to work for the top Architectural firms?
- We offer a fast paced, exciting open office work environment with a competitive compensation package including: Health Care Benefits, paid vacation, 401K, paid overtime, profit sharing, and tuition reimbursement.
- Produce complete architectural construction documents with minimal oversight utilizing AutoCAD, Revit, and/or other related software.
- Work directly with Project Engineers, Designers, and Technicians to complete the design process and create bid/permit/construction packages on schedule.
- Ensure all work complies with applicable codes.
- Complete work with excellent attention to detail.
- Meet multiple deadlines and adapt to changing priorities.
- Coordinate design with other in-house disciplines.
- Field investigation at owner’s facility in preparation for design.
- Preparation of construction specifications.
- Work on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture or equivalent work experience
- 3-5 years of experience working on healthcare, higher education or community development projects
- Must be able to produce detailed architectural design drawings using AutoCAD and Revit software
- Effective communication and organizational skills
- Excels when working in a project team environment
- Willing to travel to client construction sites as needed
- Willing to work overtime as needed to meet project deadlines
- Basic knowledge of building, energy and accessibility codes is preferred
- Construction cost estimation experience is a plus
- Construction observation experience is a plus
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.
- Architectural Design
- Autodesk Revit
- Attention To Detail
- Higher Education