We create modern brand experiences that are anything but business as usual. Connecting with humans in a meaningful way takes more than incremental change. It takes radically original thinking. That's why diversity, equity and inclusion isn't a box we check, it's who we are. We encourage everyone to bring their authentic selves to work and value the unique perspectives, backgrounds and experiences of our team members that lead to meaningful outcomes. FKA has curated a deep roster of talent focused on channel-proof brand building, ubiquitous retail commerce, social that impacts the full purchase funnel, and relationship management that uses data to humanize brands and create lasting bonds with customers. Currently, we have more than 600 talented humans in locations across the country, partnering with brands like Verizon, Pop Tarts, Amazon, Audi, Arby's, and others who are ready to challenge the status quo and reinvent what's next.Job Description
The Senior Strategist leads the development of unified strategies defining how clients' brands and products engage with customers, prospects, and stakeholders. Senior Strategists sell through visions and strategic programs to clients, working with the Account Services team to define brand and product experiences and journeys aligned to the client's business objectives, and ensure that all marketing interactions are on strategy and on brand.
- Review client objectives and inputs to develop short and long-term integrated marketing and experience strategies.
- Define strategic solutions to complex and ambiguous client problems.
- Lead and manage strategy creation and implementation across multiple clients.
- Oversee the strategy of client campaigns and projects, providing Creative, Media, Data Intelligence, and Technology teams direction to ensure the marketing and experience programs are on strategy and on brand.
- Work with the Account Services team to develop strategy briefs.
- Review concepts and test experiences throughout creative and development phases to provide additional input or recommendations on client and project strategy.
- Support implementation of marketing campaigns using marketing technology platforms in partnership with Creative and Technology.
- Evaluate results of marketing programs and experience journeys to establish testing opportunities and optimize performance over time - defining and implementing test and learn programs.
- Contribute to defining and managing strategy roadmaps, aligning campaigns and programs to create client outcomes.
- Develop and deliver strategic client presentations.
- Perform secondary research on industry trends, reports, and consumer trends to develop insights on performance, segmentation, and experience features.
- Support the generation of new business and revenue opportunities by working with Account Services, Creative, Data Intelligence, and Technology on strategic development.
- You have a bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, Business, or equivalent work experience preferred.
- You have 3+ years of experience in creating, leading, and selling through digital, direct and/or integrated marketing strategies and solutions.
- You have an advanced understanding of integrated marketing principles including digital, direct, brand and data-driven marketing.
- Hands-on experience using marketing technology platforms that manage digital advertising, media audience integration, DCO, CRM, customer communications, and e-commerce is a requirement.
- You can assess and analyze client objectives to produce and recommend appropriate solutions, including marketing, experience, technology platform, and optimization components.
- You have experience using data to segment audiences and deliver personalized and targeted marketing and experiences.
- You can synthesize information from various sources to extract key insights and identify experience opportunities.
- You are highly resourceful, with strong research and analysis skills, and a working knowledge of marketing tools, KPIs and executional channels.
- You have first-rate conceptual, visual, and writing skills.
- You have superior oral communication and presentation skills.
- You have proven client management skills and service orientation.
- You can effectively prioritize and meet deadlines.
- You can work in a flexible, dynamic and fast-paced environment.
- You are proactive and able to work independently.
The Power of One starts with our people! To do powerful things, we offer powerful resources. Our best-in-class wellness and benefits offerings include:
- Paid Family Care for parents and caregivers for 12 weeks or more
- Monetary assistance and support for Adoption, Surrogacy and Fertility
- Monetary assistance and support for pet adoption
- Employee Assistance Programs and Health/Wellness/Comfort reimbursements to help you invest in your future and work/life balance
- Tuition Assistance
- Paid time off that includes Flexible Time off Vacation, Annual Sick Days, Volunteer Days, Holiday and Identity days, and more
- Matching Gifts programs
- Flexible working arrangements
- 'Work Your World' Program encouraging employees to work from anywhere Publicis Groupe has an office for up to 6 weeks a year (based upon eligibility)
- Business Resource Groups that support multiple affinities and alliances
The benefits offerings listed are available to eligible U.S. Based employees, are reviewed on an annual basis, and are governed by the terms of the applicable plan documents.
Formerly Known As is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our employment decisions are made without regard to actual or perceived race, color, ethnicity, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, disability, medical condition as defined by applicable state law, genetic information, marital status, military service and veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws and ordinances.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
- Business Marketing
- Business Planning
- Customer Communications Management
- Customer Relationship Management