* Job Summary
* Independently, or under the direct supervision of a physician, performs radiology procedures consistent with the established standard of medical care in radiology, following policies and protocols using established anatomical positioning and physiology to produce optimum radiographs, while keeping patient welfare, confidentiality and comfort a top priority
* Job Requirements
* Required: Graduate of approved School of Radiological Technology
* Preferred: Bachelors in a Related Field
* 1-2 Years Related Experience
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Able to work independently and collaboratively in teams.
* Proficient in using computers and computer systems
* Obtain BLS within 90 days of hire
Job Benefits & Perks!
o Tuition reimbursement up to $1200 per year
o Retirement with employer match
o Employee Health Services
o Onsite Pharmacy
o 20% tuition discount on most classes at Cox College
o Opportunity to earn referral bonuses of up to $5,000 per hire for certain positions
o 1906 Employee Store
o Cafeteria discount
If you would like more information about job benefits & perks, please feel free to email us @ [ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to Radiology Technologist -Radiology - Monett Urgent Care
or visit [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Radiology Technologist -Radiology - Monett Urgent Care
- Health Care
- Information Technology