To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- St. Louis, MO
- Victor Lombardo
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Customer Service Representative/Order Entry
Aerotek • St. Louis, MO
Posted 1 month ago
Aerotek is seeking a B2B Customer Service Representative, who is available to work full-time Monday through Friday.
* Identify and assess customer's need to achieve satisfaction.
* Accurately and efficiently process customer orders and shipment receipts, through EDI and data entry.
* Monitor EDI, clearing any errors on inbound and outbound transactions.
* Keep detailed records of customer interactions and maintain accurate customer contact information.
* Be proactive in communicating with customers regarding problems and delays.
* Research customer issues and provide ongoing feedback to customer.
* Support the development of and follow all procedures, guidelines, and policies for the function.
* Continuously evaluate and identify opportunities to drive process improvements.
* Handle complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives, and follow up to ensure resolution.
* Support month-end closing procedures.
* B2B customer service experience
* Experience using an ERP or MRP system
* Strong verbal/written communication skills
* Advanced Excel skills; Windows 10
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.