College Intern - 2021 (undergrad – Production Supervisor Intern – On-site - Fort Smith, AR – NEMA Motors)Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future.
At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
ABB Motion keeps the world turning, while saving energy every day. Our pioneering drives, motors, generators, traction converters and mechanical power transmission products are driving the low-carbon future for industries, cities, infrastructure and transportation. Through our global presence we are always close to our customers. We help them optimize energy efficiency, improve safety and reliability and achieve precise control of their applications.
- • Mentor, coach, invest in, and build relationships with diverse team of people.
- • Exercise judgment in accordance with well-defined policies, procedures, and techniques.
- • Actively developing team members to ensure they are fully trained and able to perform their jobs.
- • Performs designated tasks and assignments to gain understanding of business functional needs.
- • Provides insights and recommendations for improvements on business functions.
- • Communicate issues and roadblocks related to the area of responsibility.
- • Actively participate in business production needs.
- • Assist in Tier meetings to help improve overall facility performance objectives.
- • Must be able to work different shifts.
- • Other Duties as assigned.
- • Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues, and the business.
More about us
- • GPA 3.0+
- • Currently enrolled in a degree program in the US with a graduation date between May 2022 – May 2024. Must be able to work on-site.
- • Must be currently authorized to work for ABB in the US.
We look forward to receiving your application. If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website www.abb.com.
Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action at ABB
ABB is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, creed, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, citizen status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, marital status, family medical leave status, or protected veterans status. For more information regarding your (EEO) rights as an applicant, please visit the following websites:
[ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to College Intern - 2021 (undergrad – Production Supervisor Intern – On-site - Fort Smith, AR – NEMA Motors) http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf
As an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer, applicants may request to review the Affirmative Action Plan of a particular ABB facility between the hours of 9:00 A.M. - 5:00 P.M. EST Monday through Friday by contacting an ABB HR Representative at
Protected veterans and qualified individuals with a disability may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access ABB's career site as a result of your disability. You may request reasonable accommodations by calling an ABB HR Representative at
or by sending an email to [ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to College Intern - 2021 (undergrad – Production Supervisor Intern – On-site - Fort Smith, AR – NEMA Motors)
. Resumes and applications will not be accepted in this manner.
- Ensure Compliance
- Technical Support
- Problem Solving
- Provide Direction