Apartment Management Professionals, LLC (AMP Residential) is seeking to hire a Maintenance Supervisor to join our team at 81 West Apartments! This luxury community has 225 units and is located in Fort Myers, FL.
At AMP, we believe that the culture of integrity, professionalism, and hard work that we have been able to cultivate begins and ends with our team. We are striving to become the gold standard for property management companies in each state where we operate and we realize that the brilliant people we hire are the key to reaching that standard. Each of our locations boasts on-site, hands-on management as one of the features that distinguishes us from much of our competition. When you select a career with AMP Residential, you become part of our family. We want our team on the ground to represent the values of AMP at each and every community and to make our residents feel like they are part of the family as well. We want to offer our team members a career that engages and challenges them and gives them the opportunity to thrive to their fullest potential.
The Maintenance Supervisor safeguards the interests of the owners by maintaining the physical condition of the property and equipment according to company guidelines and standards, protecting the property and equipment from damage, loss and deterioration. This position assesses and directs the service staff and should make recommendations to ownership regarding cost containment and asset preservation. Our ideal candidate will be mechanically inclined, team oriented and have a strong work ethic.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
* Complete work orders
* Make ready apartments
* Report to Property Manager
* Accept on-call responsibilities (rotated schedule)
* Follow preventive maintenance guidelines
* Manage and supervise the Maintenance Staff
* Maintain relationships with other staff members
* Maintain relationships with suppliers, vendors and professionals servicing the Company or property
* HVAC, plumbing, electrical, appliance and all other service requests
* Physical demands described here must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential duties of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions:
* Must be able to stand, walk, sit, use hands and fingers, handle or feel, reach with hands and arms
* Position requires ability to climb stairs, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl, talk or hear
* Must be able to lift or move 100lbs occasionally
* Facility Maintenance; preferably 2+ years in a supervisory role
* Prior multi-family experience; preferably 5+ years
* Valid Driver's License
* Hard worker
* EPA Certified highly preferred
* CAMT preferred, but not required
* Construction experience a plus
* Computer skills/experience preferred
* Microsoft office experience a plus
* Excellent customer service
* Experience leading a team
* Extensive knowledge of plumbing, appliance repair, water heaters, a/c units, furnaces
* The ideal candidate will be mechanically inclined, be available for on-call purposes, and have the flexibility and ability to work weekends when necessary.
* Full time, Hourly Position
* Employer match 401(K)
* Paid Vacation and Holidays
* Comprehensive Benefits Plan Available (Medical, Vision, Dental, Life Insurance Options)
* Competitive Wage
* Annual Boot and/or Tool Reimbursement
* Employee On-Site Apartment Discount Available
* & More!
Equal Opportunity Employer / Drug Free Work Place. Employment offers are contingent upon successful completion of a background check.
* Job requirements, responsibilities, compensation and duties are subject to change*
- Certified Apartment Service Technician
- Customer Service