To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Murfreesboro, TN 37129
- Renee Westergard
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Powertrain Call Center Agent
Kelly Services • Murfreesboro, TN
Posted 2 months ago
"Looking for a great Kelly @ Nissan North America Automotive Career? Are you a retired technician or tired of turning wrenches? Are you an experienced ASE Technician? Do you want a 40 hour a week clean indoor job? Do you want to make better use of your automotive technical experience? Do you want a steady weekly guaranteed paycheck with good benefits? Do you want to leave the dealership and the flat rate hour?" If so, please reply to this ad, and submit your resume with work history and contact info for consideration. ***MUST SUBMIT AUTOMOTIVE BACKGROUND RESUME***
Grow your career by joining Kelly Services' Automotive Resources Team at Nissan North America.
Kelly Services is currently seeking a talented Powertrain Advisor with excellent customer service and diagnostic skills in Murfreesboro, Tennessee. The ideal candidate will have at least 2-5 years of related experience, role with Nissan dealership experience and ASE certifications. This is a great opportunity to advance your career with a leader in the automotive industry!
In this role you will:
This opportunity provides automotive technical diagnostic validation support and warranty administration to dealers. Provides day to day claim direction to dealer and regional personnel with telephone, and remote support of the claims life-cycle including pre-approvals, warranty, service contracts, campaign and goodwill inquiries. Provides technical validation to dealer technicians to assure proper repairs are made to consumer vehicles. In this position, the agent will work closely with others in a large call center team environment from a remote position. Contributes to building brand value and achieving enduring profitable growth.
- Provides telephone and remote customer service and technical support to Nissan and Infiniti dealers
- Provides dealers with claims pre-approvals
- Conducts transactions according to claims policies and procedures to increase consistency of service to dealers and field personnel as well as to insure proper use of Warranty, Security Plus, and Goodwill funds.
- Verifies dealers’ diagnostic and troubleshooting information on vehicle repairs, and works closely with Nissan TECH LINE as needed.
- Verifies diagnosis relating to vehicle Service Manual procedures, Technical Service Bulletins, and Campaign procedures
- As necessary, performs other related duties of which the above are representative
- The ability to work in an office setting
- Hands on knowledge in the repair of cars and trucks.
- General knowledge of the maintenance and repair of Nissan and Infiniti engines;
- Well versed in use of technical service manuals and diagnostic tools;
- Familiarity with new vehicle Warranty policies and procedures as they relate to both the corporate and dealership environment.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Typing skills: 30 WPM
- 3+ years’ experience auto mechanics or service management in new car dealerships
- ASE Certifications required such as, engine, auto transmission, driveline, and manual transmission. (May consider equivalent related college or technical courses, seminars, and in-house classroom training. Or you must be able to obtain certifications within the next 12 months (at Nissan's expense)
- AA degree preferred; formal technical training in a Vocational or Trade School a plus.
- Basic knowledge of word processor, spreadsheet, other PC applications, or mainframe applications.
At Kelly Services®, we work with the best. Our clients include 95 of the Fortune 100™ companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on Kelly annually to access the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make one career connection today, connect with Kelly.
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.